You have no items in your shopping cart
This design is by Anja Toonen and exclusively available at Haakpret.
Put together your own yarn package.
You can find all the materials used at the bottom of this page in related products.
Black Paddy is crocheted with Catona and 2.5 needle. Fur is then crocheted on the body with Phil Nounours. Unfortunately, the black minerai of the example is no longer supplied. An alternative is anthracite gray Suie.
This Paddy will be 47 cm long and 43 cm high.
Choose your own colors and create your own unique Paddy!
This design is for the advanced crochet star.
Iron wire is used in the body and legs to allow the dachshund to stand properly.
You will find the 1.5 mm iron wire at various hardware stores.
You will need:
• the design: Paddy Poodle A5 mini book
• 5x 50g dark gray 242 Catona, take a ball extra when crocheting loosely
• 1x 10g black 110 Catona (nose)
• 7x 50g Phil Nounours minerai black or Suie dark gray, take a ball extra when crocheting loosely
• Safety Eyes set two-tone brown 16mm
• Washable filling
• 3 meters of iron wire (1.5 mm), with loosen crocheting may need 3,5 meters
• 50 cm to taste ribbon
Make our design, your design: make it your own!